Saturday, July 12, 2008

A few reasons why i hate java

Java has really sink to a new low for me.
I had never liked coding in java but this new project they forced me to use and its in my first proper java project that i see my instincts coming really true.
So as i follow this project i'll continue adding more points to it(Hopefully Not)
One more thing as I should make it clear i am new to JAVA, so if any of the points are wrong please comment and save me a headache:-

1.) You can't pass simple variables by reference in java

2.) There is no simple way to inherit constructors

3.) You have to instatiate each of Array element individually (Don't say you can use loops)

4.) Every Limitation is names as a feature in java books.

5.)


You can add the one of the millions more in the comments

No comments: